Legendary GM's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sim League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CPU Trading

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
@ KuRt105

@ KuRt105

CPU Trading Empty
PostSubject: CPU Trading   CPU Trading I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:23 am

Hey, just curious about how trading with non-user teams is going to work. Will there be a veto/ poll type system in place in order to organize this?

Also with user trading, is there really anything that we can do about trades that happen that we don't like, because say a good friend has WSH and they give up on the Sim League and give me Ovie cheap, I'm sure others wouldn't be too happy about that. Basically is there any way to regulate this, so it doesn't happen?
Back to top Go down
aLeX

CPU Trading Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPU Trading   CPU Trading I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:52 am

I think that between two user teams each will have to agree and jarvis can put it through if he thinks that it is fair.
Back to top Go down
Admin*Jarv
Admin
Admin*Jarv

CPU Trading Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPU Trading   CPU Trading I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:00 am

k well if people feel that a trade between two people are unfair then i guess people can post on it so it can get reworked

and for cpu trading, i think we'll hold off for now because i think we might get a couple more people to join
Back to top Go down
https://legendarygms.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

CPU Trading Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPU Trading   CPU Trading I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CPU Trading
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legendary GM's :: Front Office :: Questions and Suggestions-
Jump to: